Re: OT: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Buzap Buzap schrieb:
> I was trying to set up a MySpace account. I messed up something and
> wanted to get help from MySpace - so far no answer except one generic
> response...

This was my experience as well, I forgot how I solved the problem, but
finally I got in somehow without their "support". I think MySpace is
annoying by design...

> I'd be willing to pay for "Premium Support" if they'd
> provide some service actually...

Paying them would be waisted, they'd give a shit even if you'd pay....

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--