Re: recent looping discoveries (was EMILY WELLS TRIO: awesome live looper)

... for trumpet a la molvarer style ..

arve henriksen "cartography" ecm 2009

it can't leave the cd player this week ...

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com