Re: More young geniuses following Charlie Hunter, etc...

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Krispen Hartung
<info@krispenhartung.com> wrote:
> Who needs looping when you can do this? :)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZdtwqxVVs&feature=related

Exactly! Good music - but it's typically music that doesn't make sense
to play with looping. Looping Music is way different from the ground
up, compared the what these guys do. But I think the clip below is a
better example of typically non-looping music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASa8_sxGUxs&feature=related
When you're not looping you should fuck shit up, explode and bring it
back home. Constantly, at many levels. That's what we can't do within
looping music.

Per