Re: OT: True Sound Morphing

I've heard fantastic Audio Morphing in Vienna in the "House of Music"
(don't miss it if you visit Vienna: http://www.hdm.at - very inspiring).
They did crazy things like morphing train > mooing cow / crowing rooster >
church bell etc. I don't remember the exact samples. But you had a slider
where you could seemlessly control the transition.

It sounded fantastic and I'd LOVE to get something similar.
I don't need it in real-time. But a software that calculates all night
would be fine. So, is it Prosoniq Morph, then?

Buzap
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a