Re: RE: Fugue and looping

Hi Anders
> Wouldent you achive the same by having a loop with only one reapeat,

> > What I have done so far is rather playing 2 voiced improvisations using
>> Replace (for EDP people I guess it's Substitute?).

Well, I think Substitute (or whatever you call it in EDP slang) is a
better approach for my purposes. This way, there is always one pattern
running all the time. I can let it loop for a while, then join in again.

best regards
Buzap
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a