Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

mark francombe schrieb:
> How do you know? Is this a known fact? Is there some proof of this (or
> even some paranoia fuels conspiricy would be an interesting read?)
> Any links?

simply their collaboration with china would assume they have a very
pragmatic view on the huge amount of information they are collecting...

I could eventually trust the people at google, but I wouldn't trust the
U.S. authorities. They can force google to open anything. Never in
history a government has denied information...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--