OT: Last.fm

Hi,
I have been using last.fm for the last week and I really like it. It looks
to me as a good platform to promote your own music and discover new
artists. Better than myspace imo.

For example, you can uploaded as many tracks as you like, no limitations.

Another cool feature is scrobbling. "Scrobbling a song means that when you
listen to it, the name of the song is sent to Last.fm and added to your
music profile. Once you've signed up and downloaded Last.fm, you can
scrobble songs you listen to on your computer or iPod automatically. Start
scrobbling yourself, and see what artists you really listen to the most"

Btw: I created a new group called "Live Looping", anyone who wants to join
is welcome :)

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/