midi thru question

H jguys,
i am having a problem transmiting PCs through my FCB1010
I have this setup at the moment:
fcb1010 midi out to presonus firebox midi in
(presonus firewire out to macbook FW in)
firebox midi out to adrenalinn midi in
adrenalinn midi out to roland GR33 synth midi in
ive set every device to listen to separate channels but the GR33 is not
responding to program chaches,no problems when i was using the EDP since i
was going midi/thru to the devices and midi out specifically to sync my
drum box,is this due to the fact that my soundcard or the adrenalinn dont
have midi thru?any soudcards out there with midi thru?
thanx!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom