Re: OT: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

Howdy,

 Speaking of Leo Kottke, Where could one get the tablature, notation, etc.
for his 12 string slide guitar version of Cripple Creek. The one that was
on the "John Fahey, Leo Kottke, Peter Land album of the mid 70s. I gave
myself 30 years to learn it and the clock is running out. MOST helpful
would be what open tuning he used. Thanx in advance.
Rig