Re: please be courteous to the list

It bothers me, but not much, as I like to let net annoyances slide.  People get really bent out of shape over nothing.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
Steve wrote:
".while we're talking netiquette, it's still considered shouting by  most web-users to write things all in capitals on email lists and  forums......just sayin' ;)"

Actually I do know that Steve and I have made this request three or four times this year alone
and was shouting on purpose.
If I bugged you,  I apologize.

I was just trying to get people's attention, specifically because
speaking in a polite tone of voice over and over doesn't seem to get a response.

It's a fascinating phemomenon, though........................without the use of HTML
(underlining and bold letters)  there seems no way to be emphatic when speaking
as in conversation when you are writing online.

I get frustrated with net communication sometimes because I want to be
emphatic but without the use of underlining,   it pushes buttons if
one capitalizes.

If this bothers people here in general,  I'll stop doing it,  I promise.
Let me know.