Re: New Robin Guthrie CD collaboration

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM, eterogeneo <info@eterogeneo.com> wrote:
> For those who likes Robin Guthrie sound, here is an announcement about a
>new
> CD collaboration.
> http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product.php?pId=10003325&pType=1

Thanks, Fabio - I didn't know about that. Being a Robin Guthrie fan
way back since -82 I will definitely check this one out on release
date May 4. The band ISIS is releasing a new album the day after, BTW.
Also a great band; doing sort of "Ambient Metal". I just heard a
preview of "Wavering Radiant" and like it a lot. How awesome that "the
record business is dying" so real people can keep on making real music
again! There has been to much "radio edits", "maximized mastering",
"hyped marketing" etc over the last decades and it hasn't done good
for the music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se