Re: rackmount midi sequencer

andy butler wrote:

> Claude Voit wrote:
>> It works fine but you'll have to dig in sys ex and in the manual, and,
>> nobody can do it for you if you really want to be a power user...
>> :=)
>>
>> Good luck
>>

> Unfortunately the manual thinks "240" is a 2 figure hexadecimal.
>
> Any ideas what that means?
>
> andy

all sussed now, most of the EDP sysex *is* in the manual somewhere.

If anyone's interested I'll do an EDP sysex HowTo,
which would make it very easy for edp user with a suitable controller
to change the params.
Would open up some possibilities for changing how any number of linked
EDPs would respond to MIDI,
for instance, I'll use it so I can either use 2 edps as stereo pair,
or control just one.
Would also allow you to change params like quantise.

..and maybe some mysterious function I didn't find yet.

andy