Live 8 Beta Looper and Mainstage together - first impressions

I've been having a lot of trouble getting either Mobius or
SooperLooper AUs to work properly within Mainstage. Mainstage seems to
get flummoxed easily by too many midi streams floating around (esp
once i then open MAX). However, I can report great excitement getting
the Live 8 beta looper and Mainstage to work together - so I can use
the greasy MS guitar presets I've been working up, pipe the audio into
Ableton (via physical routing on a multi-channel audio interface),
make loops in Ableton, and sync the fx in Mainstage to the tempo of
the generated loop once i've completed it. I haven't tried this yet,
but I'll wager you could put a SooperLooper AU into another channel in
Live and have it slave, but not send clocks, after you've completed
the first loop in the native Live looper. that way, you could do the
fancier stuff like SUS functions.