choosing between these soundcards for laptop

Hi gang,
I need your advice on this one my Firebox has crapped out and is going to
thake a while to get repaired since i have to send it to the states.
So i am on the hunt for another more reliable one,between the 300 to 600
price range which one would you choose between these? it needs to be bus
powered,ins and outs should be assignable,drivers should be stable,good
sounding preamps and most of all reliable.Please tell me your experiences
with them!

EDIROL FA-66
MOTU Ultralite MK 3
ECHO AUDIOFIRE 4