Re: choosing between these soundcards for laptop

thanx Nevyn though i forgot to mention that it needs to be half rack as i
am looking to travel with it.Another anoying thing about a lot of these
compact soundcards is that they dont have a master level knob in the front
making it tedious to control,i want ot stay away from having to access the
software and using the mouse just to do that!
Cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom