free performance tonight in san jose

hi loopers,

i am newly arrived from my australian tour (4 performances at the
sydney opera house!) and a little wacked with jetlag, but i wanted to
tell you this, since i know many of you are in the south bay area...

i'm performing tonight at the etech conference at the san jose
fairmont. i just got word that i can invite people, and you can come
for free. so, if you're in the area, here are the deets:

7pm
fairmont hotel
imperial ballroom
san jose
TONIGHT (wednesday)

(if anyone asks you when you come in, say you're here for my
performance)

also, tonights performance will be recorded in laser by the velodyne
lidar system (as in radiohead's house of cards video).

my best,

zoe