Echoplex POPS on Halfspeed

Hello Loopers,

Has anyone had a problem with their EDP Echoplexes making loud and
percussive POPs when switching in and out of Half-Speed Mode? This
happens with both audible and inaudible loops (not recording
anything). All other modes are perfectly quiet when switching. This
happens from the front panel and via my Rocktron All Access. I've even
tried turning everything off in my whole rig minus the Echoplexes. I
have two units in my rack and both started doing this recently. I'm
sure it's a grounding issue within my rack but I'm wondering if anyone
else has heard of this problem?

Adam