Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 4:16 AM, paul <phaslem@wightman.ca> wrote:
> Hey, I've been using a 1U rackmount pc for 3 yrs now and bought one of
>those
> Lilliput 7" screens that I set on top of the rack just to give me a
>visual
> reference now and then and it works great. I also got a tiny 8" x 3" usb
> keyboard and it is very useful.

Nice. The less gear the better!

About five years ago I was looking into a Shuttle PC solution for a
live rig. They were cute too. But then also Apple started making
powerful computers (starting with tapping IBM for the G5 chip then
moving on with Intel) and I decided to go with a Powerbook instead,
for the reason of the software available for that system.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com