Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

this is really tempting,you could actually put the mini hooked with a
small FW cable to your half-rack soundcard in a good secure pedalboard and
run a little monitor screen to your note stand or anywhere you want
it,then set the keyboard hidden somewhere on the side in case a
crash,hmmm...
and somehow it wouldnt feel so fragile as a laptop does
oh man why didnt you guys mention this before i bought my macbook!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom