Join the loopers-delight team on the World Community Grid

Hi

We all have idle time on the mega-computers we use, I have recently
created a loopers delight team to share this unused computing power for
non-profit scientific research projects that benefit humanity.

All you have to do is join the world community grid org and
download/install a little program that will use your computer while it
is idle and send back the results as they are done.

It is safe, secure, has 450 000 members around the world

Check it out and join the grid and our small LD team

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

thanks

Claude Voit

PS: as I am the team manager (Calude) of the LD team I will spam this
list every month or so to gather new members.