Re: DIY midi controller

I'm surprised that it doesn't get talked about more around these parts, but the midibox project has been going strong for several years now.

http://www.midibox.org/

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki

To me it seems the most flexible explicitly midi* DIY solution out there, with a very large community to offer help.

*there are other solutions like arduino that are probably just as flexible, if not more, but midibox was designed from that start with only midi in mind.

-michael

btw: if this post sounds like ad copy, don't fret, I don't work for them, I haven't even built one, just looked on in interest for a long time.