Re: Saw this on thegearpage.net webpage, RE: Digitech Timebender

> ha ha! man i am thinking about going back to hardwareland after my 2
> firewire soundcards broke and my macbook laptop firewire port fried,all
>at once
> can u believe it!
> Luis

Hey Luis,
Ouch, that sounds really ugly.
The more I hear such stories, the more I love my RC-50 ;-)

If you need comfort: just think of all the _weight_ you don't have to
carry around anymore :)

Buzap

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*