Re: OT: Cheap Sub woofer

Hi kevin,
are using a multi fx with the power monitor?
dont really know if you are looking for something to enhance your guitar
sound,but in case you do use a multi FX check this ones out,they say they
have plenty of bassballs for guitars

http://www.atomicamps.com/products-112-18.html

cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom