Re: new pedal in town

van Sinn wrote:
> mark francombe wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM, van Sinn <vansinn@post.cybercity.dk
>> <mailto:vansinn@post.cybercity.dk>> wrote:
>>
>>     Digitech TSR-24S;
>>

> The manual is available from digitech; look in discuntinued products.
>
> It's a complex device.  Two inputs, four outputs, an effects library,
> and everything routable just about any which way you want.

ah, sounds interesting, hope you don't mind if I ask a couple of details

> This means: Start with an input, pick an effect, link them, pick the
> next, link, split into two paralles lines, pick effects and link for
> each line, split one line again (to have three parallel), pick and link,
> create a feedback with effects in it and link it to a mixer...
> Any effect can be reused as you wish; it's a matter of when you run
> short of processing power and memory.

interesting, that sounds like "freely editable"...
..............is it?

> So, you can do mono in, mono out, mono in stereo out, stereo in stereo
> out, one mono in/out + one mono in / stereo out...

will it do
2 mono in to the same stereo o/p?

> Reverbs, echoes, single/multipole chrous, flangers, parametric EQ,
> multiband EQ, pitch transpose, harmonizing...

lowpass/bandpass?

does it have a panner (not an autopanner)

outputs on XLR?

> The envelope follower means effect parameters can be controlled by

so I guess that's assignable to any parameter.

> dynamics in playing style, i.e. for ducking reverb, echo feedback
> buildup, chorous speed/depth...    I mostly use this to add-in some
> 4-tap echo and harmonizing when sustaining notes/chords.
>
> The TSR-24S (dual DSP's) runs a bit hot, so needs free space around it.
> TSR-24 (single DSP) runs cooler.
>
> Programming may take time  ;)

that's ok :-)

andy