Re: Teresa Andersson

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, Nemoguitt@aol.com <Nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:
>....if she reached into her fridge and
> made a sammy during her song it would have been much better.....

Heh, I noticed the fridge when I watched it too.

Once in the early 80's I was playing at an outdoor house party where the
house had just been renovated and there were several large discarded
appliances (fridge, oven, washer, dryer) in the back yard that we dragged
over to supplement the backline. Marshall stacks and big Sunn bass amps
look somewhat surreal lined up with avocado and harvest gold appliances on
either side of the drum kit...

-t-

ps: as for Klobuchar dancing better than Teresa Andersson, I admit to a
certain amount of skepticism...

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62