Re: new pedal in town

That I didn't know.  But couple the TSR with a Gordius pedal, and.. ;)

Like I said in an earlier post, I think the TSR was dropped not many
understood how to program it - even though it's GUI/interface actually
was designed to be useful without an engineering degree :D

Pity Digitech dropped it, and have such a lame support..

--
rgds,
van Sinn