Looping and Ambisonics

Hi Folks,

Myself and a colleague are working on a project that we will be taking to STEIM tomorrow that looks at diffusing live improvised guitar music, ambisonically. I used this as an opportunity to do some looping.

I've uploaded some of the first improvised sketches that we performed in January to www.myspace.com/signalsundertests . I'm sure you can appreciate that this is a very limited representation of a multi-speaker performance but you can certainly feel the trajectories of each signal. It's decoded from B-Format to X-Y stereo for anyone who is interested.

I'd very much appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,

Ricky