Shared MIDI In ports (Was: Mobius, Stylus RMX, other choices)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
wrote:
> It could be several things.  The most common reason for crashing in a
> VST host is conflict over who gets to control the MIDI devices.  In
> the MIDI Devices dialog make sure you have nothing selected in the
> right column.

Obviously it's a little different with an AU host. Or maybe it is an
OS X thing? Over here I'm running Mobius AU under Mainstage and both
Mainstage and Mobius AU are listening to the same MIDI In port. This
has not been problematic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se