Re: My first looping piece with drum patterns

Thanks, Per. sync is coming from SooperLooper. One tricky issue is that once SL starts sending clocks, you can't really get it to stop sending without reloading. So there's no way to stop Live once it gets started. Instead, when I hit the Mute button on my footcontroller (for SL), I have Live interpret that as a "Stop All Clips" command. Then, when I record a new first loop in SL, or hit the footcontroller for "Trigger", SL sends out a new Start command. That's meaningless to Live at that point, but Max takes that command, waits a second (because I want to start drumming on the following loop), and then sends the MIDI command to Live that is programmed to switch to Scene 1 (i.e., the first clip).

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
> http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/KickinBackInTheAM.mp3

Nice sound, Warren! I could not understand from your technical rig
description which one of the applications that is providing the master
sync?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se