Re: using an RC-50 with a Boss DR-657 drum machine

Hello Mike,
I think it would be better to use the RC50 as midi master (if possible),
as it seems to have difficulties in following sync as a midi slave.

Although I haven't tried to do such thing yet, I use it as midi master for
my TC M300 - in order to sync the delay of the M300 with the the tempo
button of my RC50. This works well.

Dirk