Re: MoinSound Live Performance on UStream

Rainer I'll plan to catch it... I'm planning to jump on the uStream bandwagon soon as well.  Look forward to your set today.

I find this most encouraging now that this is an option for performance.  It is more sterile than a club or my case at times the subway station but in some cases slightly better attended and it has that wonderful interaction that was seen in Matt's sets.  As Pogo or somebody said 'the future is us...'

Jim