Re: Gibson Echoplex not working

Well I got the echoplex working. Thanks guys.

Now I got another problem: I'm having trouble getting the sound/notes to go through correctly/accurately, if that makes any sense. Like, the notes don't come through clearly, and when I turn it up, it makes this loud bass thump. I used to be able to get it to work, but now I'm having difficulty.