From: chris@christojota.de [mailto:chris@christojota.de]
Sent: April 22, 2009 6:31 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: using an RC-50 with a Boss DR-657 drum machine

Hi Mike,
I checked both options: RC 50 as slave and master.
Iīm using a Roland MC 303 Groove Box and it worked
well in both ways.
If you wanna use the RC 50 as slave, you need a Drum-machine with Midi-Out.
Connect the cable Midi out (Dr mach.) and Midi In (RC 50). Probably you
know
this.
Swith the in the RC 50 "System: Midi Sync to: Auto"
Switch your Dr mach. to Sync "out" and "internal".
IMPORTANT: You have to start your dr mach from the
1st measure, not in the middle.
If I handle it this way the RC 50 will be synced to the
Groove box. No problems.
Maybe it works better if you turn on the internal drums of the RC 50
(even if put on a very low volume, if you donīt wanna hear it).
Maybe this could help you.
Best,
Christo
www.christojota.de