Re:Looperlative Questions

> And can other MIDI devices be connected to work in conjunction with the
>drum
> machine and LP-1? Say, like my Lexicon MPX-110 and a Vortex, or any of
>the
> Eventide floor pedals like the ModFactor? Eclipse (rack mounted)?

I have my Macbook running Mainstage, Bidule and Augustus loop synced to
the LP1, no problem. Btw: the LP1 starts sending a midi clock as soon as
track 1 has been recorded. The bpm is calculated automaticly. You can also
alter the "number of beats per measure". I use this feature to "double"
the BPM value. Default = 4 but I use 8 to avoid too low BPM values.

> Besides those questions, how difficult is the overall learning curve on
>the
> LP? I know some of you here have done quite well with it. I recall an
> article in Guitar Player said that he was up and running (perhaps with
>basic
> commands, rec, overdub, send, etc.) in a short time.

The LP1 is easy to use. It has a very handy "midi learn" mode which makes
setting up your controller a piece of cake.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/