Re: Looperlative Questions

Is quite difficult to compare them since they are both very different but
loop windowing and the whole turntable type "glitching" with the insert
function while in unrounded mode comes to mind,it really makes the EDP a
beast of its own,i dont think any looper can do that!
Luis

 Is there anything the EDP can