Re: At Boise Festival Now...can't stream audio/video

Ustream has been working magnificently for some others just today. I
haven't done a cast (show?) yet but it sounds easy to set up, I imagine
it'd be perfect, check it out.

http://www.ustream.tv/

Man, I'd love to see live footage from Boise!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com