Re: At Boise Festival Now...can't stream audio/video

Works great with safari and yes really easy to setup kris.  Wish there
had been a kyber this year that was great fun last year congrats
though on another boisefest.
Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic