e: Looperlative Questions

"Besides those questions, how difficult is the overall learning curve on
the LP-1?"

For what it's worth,   the first year that I demoed the LP-1 at NAMM,
my Berhringer
FCB 1010 midi pedals had a malfunction so I had to borrow either my
brother's or Bob Amstadts's
pedals to do my demo at the very last minute.   I was, quite frankly,
freaked out and thought
I wouldn't be able to do a good demo because my pedals wouldn't be
programmed in time.

I had 10 minutes until my demonstration with no programming connection
between the LP-1
and the FCB 1010.

I programmed four banks of highly organized functions in less than ten
minutes
to spare (and I didn't even know how to do the programming very well at
the time).

It's, simply put,  the easiest live looping hardware device I've ever
encountered to use.
It's just incredibly intuitive from where I sit and I never have to futz
around with
midi implementation on any of the midi footpedals I've used (2 or 3).

It deserves the highest marks for ease of use, imho.

Rick Walker

ps  by the way,   as a member of the LP-1 community, I"m proud to say that
Bob wrote in an idea I heavily lobbied  for to it's software this past
week so you can now use
your midi footpedals to play your loops like a 'mellotron' in a
chromatic way.

The Berhringer FCB 1010 has ten pedals so I have an octave down, an
octave above and
every single melodic pitch I want in any scale on one bank of pedal
tres cool  (and something, it has to be mentioned that I believe Per
Boysen has already scripted
into Mobius).