Re: "in Rome Loopfestival" - Blog

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM, eterogeneo <info@eterogeneo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> this is to let you know that I'd like to keep trace of any new
>regarding the
> Festival from here to the "post-festival",
> so I started a blog here: http://livelooping.blogspot.com/,
> Your comments are welcome.

Great move! I'll see if I can think about something to write. Hmm...
maybe I should create another identity to post under? I mean it may
look funny if the same guys that will perform at the festival are
posting "in person" on the blogg? Or am I wrong here?

BTW - today I too published info on the Rome festival on my two bloggs
below. One in English and one in Swedish. Anyone who likes is of
course welcome to post there!

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen