Re: Re: was test now live web sources

Ads are about the same on justin, it's free so it's cool. Stereo is so much better for me though. i am addicted to my Alesis stuff! now I need a Vortex! the high quality audio/video FME works very well on justin. I will be awhile before I try it again though. Other pressing affairs :)

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:14 AM
Subject: OT: Re: was test now live web sources

True sounds like you're feeling better.  Interested about the other live site I need to chk out though ustream for me worked pretty well other than my own user errors re switching my audio on the fly.  There was supposed to be some kind of issue with the Mac isight camera that I'm using but it was seamless for me once I accept the Flash dialog.

HOw are the ad placements on justin?