Michael Norris's amazing website was 'vocal synthesis and processing'

Per Boysen recommended this page
for a suite of AU plugins for manipulating voice.

_*http://www.michaelnorris.info/soundmagicspectral/index.html*_

I was blown away to find this resource.
It's an amazing collection,  but further on down the page I discovered
even more amazing stuff:

This guy has made javascript programs to locate 800 world music modes;

_*http://www.michaelnorris.info/modes.html*_

javascript programs to find frequencies of the Harmonic series in
different scales

_*http://www.michaelnorris.info/harmcalc.html

*_
javascript programs to convert frequency to pitch and vice versa.

_*http://www.michaelnorris.info/freqtonote.html*_

and much more.

This is a gold mine website of knowledge.

This is my favorite find on the web in ages.

Thanks so much to Per for recommending it and
incredible thanks to Michael Morris for his genius
and also his generosity in sharing these amazing tools with the world
for free.