Re: Ableton: Send Midi CC in Loops?

Sorry I misunderstood your question.
I think you would do that with this method:
Create a midi clip by double clicking on a midi slot.
In clip properties(left most window at the bottom) click on the circle
with an 'E' in it. That will bring up the envelope properties if it's
not already open.
Then in the first menu select Midi ctrl, then in the menu underneath
that select which cc you would like to send.
Then adjust the pink bar up or down within the clip(to the right of
the envelope properties) to send whatever value you want with that CC#

I automate midi CC like this so I apologize if this doesn't work but
it's the first thing I would try if I needed to:)

Hope it works out,

Todd