Re: vocal synthesis and processing

Rick Walker wrote:

> 4)  Our very own Matthias Grob and Andy Butlers'  ChoPitch is a
> fantastic manipulator of vocal tracks.
> I can't more highly recommend it.

thanks for the recommendation Rick :-)
Chopitch is especially useful for beatbox type vocals.

For sound design work, I use Adobe Audition(pc only).
Essentially it has tools to do anything at all with sound,
as long as you can figure out how.
Except..... the version I have
lacks a really good time stretch algorithm, but I think that may be
fixed in the latest edition with a 3rd party addition.
Audition may not be what you're looking for at all if
you're using a realtime processing type approach, rather
it's suited to extensive editing.

Like Buzap mentioned already, Melodyne's worth checking out.
I was impressed by the demos on the
website.

andy