Re: [OT] Trivia: What is this composition called?

if its not cage Ill eat my hat...

I couldnt find out which one it was, but had LOTS of fun re-visiting
http://www.johncage.info/index2.html

THE resource for ALL of Cages works.. I have always been heavily influenced by Cage. I believe he is a total genius, and a quick survey of his released works confirms this... go to 1960 for example and see how he writes pieces that are only NOW being produced by avant garde electronica artists.

Heres one for Rick for example

R/13 (where R=Ryoanji)

And one for Rainer

Concert for Piano and Orchestra