Re: [Virtual Gig Spam]: "Get smacked on the head in a caring way" - Rainer Straschill's "Rübezahl" solo programme

Rainer I'm sorry but I missed your show - did you record it, if so
please post the link.

Hope it went well.  Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic