From: "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 1:13 AM
Subject: “First Meeting” trio concert downloads

One night in Mars 2009 I met up with these two guys to play a
completely improvised concert together. They had been playing together
before, but not with me, so I was excited not to know whatever to
expect on stage. It turned out great fun though and someone was even
recording it. We’d like to share these eight pieces that were born on
stage that night. Link:  http://is.gd/yFmE

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se