RE: Exploring new Loooperlative features

> it would be lovely if mobius could also eventually cope with
> the pitchshift function its been a while since i tried it as
> it produces crackle noises

The main bug I'm aware of with pitch shifting is that there are some
latency compensation errors having to do with the buffer used by the
pitch shifting algorithm.  There will be a slight delay between when
you press the switch and you hear the pitch change.  If you change
pitch a lot this may cause the loop to gradually go out
of alignment with the other tracks.

I wasn't aware of any crackle noises, but note that pitch shifting
requires much more computer power than simple rate shifting.
You may need to increase your audio device buffer size (and
with it the latency) to stop the crackles.

Jeff