Re: OT: Record

I completely understand their reasons (I've spent plenty of time
re-writing code to get rid of 3rd party components, so I have a lot of
sympathy!)  Having 100% control of code is a good thing.  It's just
sort of disappointing that what looks like something I'd dig, is
missing something I want.  In the one video, the guy did say that this
is the first iteration, so who knows what'll happen.  I think maybe
putting a plugin chain in the mixing console would work.  But, as long
as I could export the whole thing as a set of tracks, I could suck it
into Sonar and I'd be golden. :)

--
-==-=-=-
Tony