preamp choices - OT

hey,

i am about to upgrade my studio with new mic preamps, synths, mixer etc. i am very interested in the millennia micpreamp ( with an hi-z instrument input ) stt-1. i plan to use this unit with acoustic guitar, my new cello guitar, bass and other instruments besides the normal mic input. has anyone used this unit? will very much appreciate your comments.

the link for the unit : http://www.mil-media.com/stt-1.html

also the instrument input of the millennia is around 1 megohms ( impedance ). i was wondering if a difference betweem 10 and 1 megaohm would make a difference in the tonal character.

thanks as always. best regards.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com/catalog.php?op=detail&cid=23

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes