Re: GNX-4 Looping

Steve Schneider wrote:
> I have had a GNX4 for quite a while and I am trying to get into looping
> for lack of a bass player.  First off, *_the loops will have a gap if
> you do not download
> the new operating system for the thing (version 1.3)_*.  Instructions
> for how to do this are on the Digitech website.

cheers Steve, that's useful info for the list

> I do think that the click tracks are
> *_death _*if you dont
> want to play in 4/4 time all the time so I always turn the click off.  I
> like more jazzy odd timing stuff.  I wonder why you guys dont seem to
> have a review of the
> GNX4s looping abilities on your website?

Us guys don't have a website, we're members of the mailing list.
You'd have to contact Kim Flint direct for that.

> bought the extra footswitch that records, erases and lays up to 8 tracks
> with practically infinite
> length.       Steve S

Now, if those tracks would play simultaneously :-)

Anyway, welcome to the list Steve.
Hope you can find some valuable info hear in return for what you bring.

andy butler
www.andybutler.com